HOME > News & Events > SCCK All Events

작성일 : 13-01-24 15:28
SCCK Luncheon - Business Update on the Korean Market
SCCK
View : 2,512 
SCCK Luncheon
Guest Speaker:  Johan Chun, Swedish Trade Commissioner and Country Manager
                            Business Sweden (formerly Swedish Trade Council and Invest Sweden)
Topic: Business Update on the Korean Market
             -Opportunities and challenges for Swedish companies in Korea
Date: February 22, 2012
Time: 12:00
Venue: Seoul Club, Chirisan Room
Price: KRW 60,000/p.p

Program:
12:00              Arrival
12:10 – 12:40 Briefing by Johan Chun
                       ( 4 course luncheon will be served during the briefing)                     
12:40 – 13:00 Group work on opportunities and challenges
13:00 – 13:20 Presentation of the group work
13:20 – 14:00 Networking

About the speaker

Johan Chun
Role:
Swedish Trade Commissioner and Country Manager Business Sweden in Seoul
About Business Sweden:
Business Sweden is a new organization as of January 2013, following a merger of the previous Swedish Trade Council and Invest Sweden. The trade part offers services ranging from company establishment and office space/admin support to strategic market analysis, partner searches, recruitment and stakeholder activities. The invest part promotes investments to Sweden. Together with the Swedish Embassy we act as “Team Sweden”, promoting Swedish industry, often linked to business delegations and official visits.
Education:
MSc Business Administration from Stockholm University and Seoul National University
Professional background in brief:
Senior Consultant at Ernst & Young Management Consulting, Operations Manager for DHL Global Forwarding, Business Development Manager for Scandinavian retail group ICA AB, IT-entrepreneur (having started and sold a private web-based company).
Number of years in Korea: first year, except for an exchange year ages ago…
Miscellaneous:
Married to Maria, entrepreneur with whom I have two children, Leonard and Isabella, 10 and 8 years old. I enjoy sports, snowboarding and tennis in particular. I like to read a good book and I love movies - independent rather than blockbusters.