Chairman of SCCK, Peter Carlberg, and the Swedish Ambassador to South Korea, Lars Danielsson,
will be guest speakers at "Do Business with South Korea" seminar in Stockholm hosted and
organized by St ockholm Chamber of Commerce on April 9, 2013.
The information below is from the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce website,
HOsted and Organized By Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
Facts about the market and business opportunities,
time 8:00 to 10:00
South Korea's economic and political development, Ambassador Lars Danielsson
- Why South Korea is particularly interesting for Swedish companies right now?
- What are the political and economic development?
- Is North Korea a threat to Swedish companies wanting to do business with South Korea?
South Korea's economy and business climate , Peter Carlberg , CEO, Alfa Laval
- The South Korean conglomerates
- What is the secret behind their success stories?
- Which industry sectors are expected to grow and create new opportunities?
- How do you do business in Korea as a foreign company
Your professional network in the establishment of South Korea , Peter Carlberg ,
Chairman of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Korea
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Korea (SCCK) is an active organization formed in
2012 striving to the promote the exchange of ideas and experiences, networking and
business between Sweden and South Korea. We invite you to explore the website for more
Panel Discussion and Q & A time 10:00 to 11:15
Business Forum Korea - outreach, counseling and mingle
Phone: +46 (0)8-555 100 37