HOME > News & Events > SCCK Young Professionals Board

Date : 13-01-31 16:04
Message from SCCK Young Professionals Coodinator– connecting young Swedish talent in Korea
 Name : SCCK
View : 2,819  
SCCK Young Professionals – connecting young Swedish talent in Korea

2012 was an exciting year for Swedish business in Korea. Not only did the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Korea, SCCK, first see the light of day, but also the SCKK Young Professionals network (SCCK YP).

For those of you who are not familiar with Young Professionals, it aims to connect young Swedish professionals working in the country by creating and arranging a various events. Thanks to the dedicated work of three H&M girls, SCCK YP got off to a great start last summer and during the fall many new members joined (including yours truly).  As the network grew, the need to make it more stable and long-term grew as well.

So, as of 2013 I am honored to take on the role of coordinator for this dynamic and growing network. Together with my team, Ida Grändås-Rhee and Jenny Fuglsang, we have already got several plans and ideas for the year ahead.

First of all we look forward to continuing with our monthly gatherings, usually after works or dinners, where we warmly welcome new members or anyone curious about our network. In February, we are arranging a spring kick-off for our members to start off the year properly. Furthermore, we are planning to arrange various seminars and company visits for our members.

In order to keep our members up to date on upcoming events, we will send a monthly newsletter. By the time this magazine is out, you will already have received the very first one!

I look forward to a new successful year together with the SCCK YP members, as well as all of you SCCK members.

Jenny Franzén Lycke

P. For more information about SCCK Young Professionals, visit our pages on Facebook or LinkedIn You can also contact us at scckyp@gmail.com. DS.